I have been nominated for the Liebster award by 2 Tickets to Wonderland. Thank you! This is an award given by bloggers to help new bloggers get their name out there.
Here are the rules.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the eleven questions they asked you.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
4. Ask those eleven bloggers eleven new questions.
5. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated so they can continue the chain.
Now it is time to answer the questions that 2 Tickets to Wonderland asked. Here goes!
1. Why have you decided to start writing a travel blog?
I love to travel, take photos and write so I thought it was time for me to do something with all three things. What better way to do so than start a blog?
2. What is your next travel destination?
I am in Chile right now, and I am about to go on a night bus to Argentina.
3. How do you get your free time for travel?
I am always thinking about travel so I make sure that I will have the time to do so no matter what.
4. Are you ever homesick? You miss friends, family or home food?
Definitely! It seems like I start to miss my family and friends the most when I am flying home, but there are always random times throughout my journey as well.
5. Did you ever have food poisoning and where?
I have had food poisoning while I was in Singapore. I am not sure what food it was from, but it put me out for three days. Not fun at all.
6. Your worst travel experience?
That would have to be the food poisoning in Singapore.
7. What is your favorite place/country you’ve been so far and why?
That is a hard question. I like so many different places I have seen, but I would probably pick Thailand as my favorite. It was the first place in Asia that I went to and I think it made me want to keep traveling.
8. Have you ever tried any “weird” food whilst traveling (fried grasshoppers etc.)?
I have had fried grasshoppers, but the “weirdest” food I ever ate would have to be Balut. Balut is a developing duck embryo that is boiled and than eaten out of the shell.
9. How many different countries have you visited?
As of right now 15 but it will soon be 16.
10. What is your dream destination that you haven’t been to and would love to see?
I would love to go to Japan because the people I know that have been there all love it and the photos I have seen all look beautiful.
11. Which is the best beach in your opinion?
Beaches are something I need to start going to more, but I have been to some. The best one for me so far is Gili Meno, because there’s not many people around which makes it a great places to relax.
Here is my list of nominees.
2. One Epic Holiday
3. Peter Lam
4. Hong Kong Fong
5. Wooly and Raeski
Time for the questions for my list of nominees.
1. What is the best thing you have ever eaten while traveling?
2. What is the worst city you have traveled to and why?
3. What is the best city you have traveled to and why?
4. Do you prefer traveling by yourself or with others?
5. When is the next time you are going to travel?
6. Where was the first country you went to (not counting the place you were born)?
7. What is the one food you miss the most when you are traveling?
8. What is the best book you have read when traveling?
9. Have you ever had anything stolen when traveling?
10. How long are most of your trips?
11. Is there a place you have been that was not as great as you thought it would be?